Whether or not it’s Valentine’s Day, it’s nice to think about the things you love. Peak Performance offers physical therapy Baton Rouge loves. And it turns out, our patients love it for so many reasons. To prove it, here’s what our patients have recently said about their experiences.
Physical Therapy Baton Rouge Loves…
- For After Surgery
- Al in Ascension Parish went to Peak after knee surgery. His wife was even impressed with his progress! She said, “We are so happy with the rehabilitation my husband received. The sessions were effective, efficient and even fun. His mobility and attitude are just great.”
- Ronnie went to the Mid-City Peak location after a knee replacement. He said on our Facebook page, “A huge thank you to Luke and all the staff—they’re a great team and work in a great environment. I was able to recover because of their dedication, motivation, and guidance. I’m a Peak customer for life!”
- Mike came to Peak to address a bulged disc in his lower back. “All I had to do was faithfully follow your instructions, and I was back to my old self! Implementing your exercises daily will help me resume my normal activities without a problem.”
- Betty is a patient at the Peak Performance location in Brusly. Severe pain in her feet was impairing her ability to walk. After about a month of therapy at Peak, she can again work in her garden and play with her grandchildren. She said, “I tell you it’s been a wonderful experience getting my therapy at Peak Performance. The staff is so friendly, caring, and professional. They make you feel like you are part of their family. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs therapy.”
- Peak Performance helped one patient suffering from back spasms regain his sports career. “I thought my Baseball career was over. But with the Peak crew and their machines, I’m now a starter on my High School varsity team, and I'm stronger than ever.”
- In another Facebook review, Thomas said, “Thanks to two weeks of physical therapy—including trigger point dry needling and ASTYM—I was able to continue my marathon training!”
- The staff at Peak is knowledgeable in multiple modalities and services. From aqua therapy to the newest technological advances in rehab.
- Allison on Facebook said, “I had a wonderful first experience at Peak. My therapy included dry needling by Jason Greene, and it definitely improved my pain!”
- Also on our Facebook page, Julie stated “I had ASTYM on my IT band and my wrist. I love Peak—it’s the best PT clinic in town, hands down!”
Peak Performance in Baton Rouge
Do any of the above reasons resonate with you? Peak Performance Physical Therapy may be able to help. Talk to your doctor about physical therapy. We have seven locations to serve residents of East Baton Rouge, Livingston, West Baton Rouge, and Ascension Parishes. For more information, contact us online or request an appointment. We’re committed to getting the Baton Rouge area back on their feet. And since we’re speaking of love, we LOVE our patients!